WHISPER SESSION #3
How do we protest if we can’t get out of bed?
A virtual reading room with Meghana Karnik and Lo Smith on the relationship between healing and power. No prior reading or expertise necessary. Skim in advance: Sick Woman Theory by Johanna Hedva & Manifesto for Maintenance Art by Mierle Laderman Ukeles.
2 WAYS TO JOIN
Our interactive platform offers two familiar ways to engage with virtual programming: as either an active participant and collaborator OR as a viewer. Choose the option that feels most comfortable for you! You can contact us on Facebook messanger, @FRONTtriennial, or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you experience any technical difficulties.
#1 Participate in the LIVE Conversation via Zoom
Zoom Login Information:
Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android
- Password: 501033
Dial-in by Telephone:
+1 301 715 8592 (US Toll)
+1 312 626 6799 (US Toll)
+1 646 558 8656 (US Toll)
+1 253 215 8782 (US Toll)
+1 346 248 7799 (US Toll)
+1 669 900 6833 (US Toll)
International numbers available: https://cwru.zoom.us/u/aeF70yc...
Note: This is a live streamed event. Due to video delay, we do not recommend watching the live stream on our website while participating in the Zoom call. By participating in the live Zoom meeting you accept and understand that the event is being recorded and documented. At any time during the event, you can turn off your camera or microphone. FRONT may use this content for archival, educational, and/or promotional purposes. Contact email@example.com with any questions or comments.
#2 Watch the Live Stream on 2022.FRONTart.org
Prefer to watch the conversation? Watch the live stream free RIGHT HERE! You will not be able to ask questions or interact with the participants. Simply stay tuned - the stream will start at 5:30 PM (EST). Happy streaming!
Note: The speed of your internet will determine the quality of your video stream. To optimize your display for streaming, click the settings gear in the bottom right hand corner of the video above. Click on "Quality" and select 720.
RULES OF ENGAGEMENT
The interactive streaming platform intends to bring live & unrepeatable content to your home while also becoming a tool for further engagement. You can talk, ask, comment, sing, or just “be” with others online. We hope this will become a place of open-mindedness, care, knowledge production, and respect. Please see some general rules of engagement below.
- Participants must share a full first name to be admitted into the meeting
- Only one person speaks at a time. Participants should follow the indication of the host, who will guide guests via video call and phone
- Everyone is an expert in their own experience. Please listen, do not interrupt, and assume the best intentions
- All questions are good questions, please use the group chat room to share your thoughts and comments while others are speaking
- This is a live streaming event. By participating in the live Zoom meeting you accept and understand that the event is being recorded and documented. At any time during the event, you can turn off your camera or microphone. FRONT may use this content for archival, educational, and/or promotional purposes. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments.
- If you are unable to abide by these guidelines during the event, FRONT reserves the right to remove you from the zoom meeting.